CRM Account Director – Automotive
A major international business with activities that include managed services, fulfilment, call centre management and print has worked with the marketing communications team of a major automotive manufacturer for several years enabling them to maximise revenues through customer contact centres and data as well as manage key marketing programmes that drive loyalty and customer retention.
The company is now embarking on a new and exciting phase in its relationship with this client with the development of several ground-breaking initiatives across a number of customer touch points. As a result they are seeking an individual who will be responsible for the day to day management of the company’s relationship with their client and take responsibility for the delivery of the marketing programmes, driving new initiatives and to manage a team who will deliver these programmes into the business.
The company is seeking an individual who has worked in a CRM, contact centre or a data orientated environment. You will also need to have a good understanding of marketing, customer data management and technology, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills and man-management, ideally gained in an automotive related environment.
- 20 February 2012
- 20 March 2012
- Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Automotive
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, CRM, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Automotive jobs in London (West)