Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Media Community Manager
An ISM community manager is responsible for representing leading global brands within their key social media communities. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate the client’s social personality with accuracy, empathy and efficiency.
- Manage brands proactively on social media channels including but not limited to facebook, Twitter , YouTube, Pinterest, flickr etc
- Research potential audience groups and play an active role in specifying content to mobilise these audiences into the community membership funnel
- Moderate content and incoming community engagement
- Monitor and benchmark activity, offering insights to inform the weekly content plans and the overall client strategy
- Test content and new technology to maximise the reach and response of all activity
- Graduate calibre individual with previous experience as a community manager
- The ability to collect and analyse research data
- Developed copy writing skills and exemplary written English
- Knowledge of social media engagement and monitoring tools would be advantaegous
- Automotive experience would be an asset but not a prerequisite
ISM is one of the most dynamic social media agencies in London, working on globally recognised clients and successfully taking on international agencies. If you are serious about accelerating your experience of social media, get in touch.