Sorry, this job is no longer available
A UK-leading retailer based in South Yorkshire is currently looking for a Product Development Manager to join their busy Marketing department!
Reporting to the Brand Controller, the Product Development Manager will take full ownership for developing and innovative product range, maximising customer participation and sales.
Acting as the market expert within their field, the role will involve
- Influencing buying to ensure product specification is delivered in line with brand ambitions of quality and design
- Setting department strategies in conjunction with buying following guidance from Brand Managers, Trend and In-sights teams
- Establishing and driving partnerships with key internal stakeholders
- Advising and influencing the business and buyers to invest in new products
- Influencing design agencies to ensure that the packaging quality and consistency meets the requirements of the own brand strategy
- Leading the packaging creative direction in-conjunction with packaging team
- Briefing the insights team to research customer satisfaction with range development
- Writing product briefs including packaging guidance
- Pushing range barriers to offer new product delivering differentiation
- Developing NPD Managers to meet their objectives and aspirations
The ideal candidate will have exceptional product and brand development skills gained within a retail or FMCG organisation. They will be educated to degree-level and have proven conceptual and creative thinking skills. A customer-focused mind is essential, as are proven project and people management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading retailer, renowned across the UK. If you`re a product expert, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! The company offers some superb benefits including a bonus scheme, car allowance, pension scheme and phone/laptop!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.