Sorry, this job is no longer available
Bluedoor digital is an integrated and cutting-edge digital marketing agency with full service which covers CRM, interactive, social marketing and web media placement. With eight years experiences serving global clients, Bluedoor is a leading digital agency in China. There are over 260 digital talents and 3 offices across Shanghai, Beijing & Guangzhou.
Bluedoor digital has rich experience for multi-national company services, serving lots of Fortune 500 enterprises, such as Mercedes-Benz, Intel, Nissan, Elizabeth-Arden, Citroën, Heinz, China Telecom, etc.
The core DNA of us is creativity and real effectiveness. It's our commitment that provides precise marketing service based on interactive technology and evaluable marketing effectiveness to client's business. It is pride of us that client's appraisal rather than whatever awards.
Nowadays, Bluedoor digital is in a fast growing way. We are eager to invite the internet savvy with different culture background and the expertise to join our family, achieving our tomorrow together.
Location: Shanghai, Beijing
• Report to account director.
• Plan and execute campaigns or events based on customer requests.
• Clearly understand the requirements of clients and lead the team to serve the clients well.
• Organize internal resources and guarantee excellent teamwork.
• Keep the good communication with internal creative and technical departments, and deliver the information at the correct level – speaking, presenting, writing, and listening.
• 3-5 years’ digital marketing experience. Good command of project management, planning and presentation.
• Be familiar with digital channels, including internet, wireless gadget, CRM, web media.
• Fluent in Mandarin & English, both oral and written.
• Be sensitive to new tech trends.
• Good team player.
• Initiative and drive.
• Easy communicator
• Experience in 4A agency is preferred.
• Direct marketing experience is preferred.
• Bachelor degree at least.
If you are interested with the positions above, please send your CV to HR@bluedoor.com.cn
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.