Sorry, this job is no longer available
AVP/ Corporate Events Manager – Leading Financial Institution
Our client is a leading asset management firm with offices worldwide. With expansion plans in Asia the company now invites applications for the following position:
In this exciting role you will:
- Manage a diverse variety of business and social events targeting external and internal clients including receptions, dinners, conferences, sponsorships, executive offsite events, incentive events, corporate-wide client galas, client seminars, golf outings and sponsored conferences, etc.
- Develop the event profile (goals, objectives, responsibilities, budget and timelines), organize event schedules, negotiate all venue and vendor contracts incorporating the Legal Department specifications and contract clauses for risk reduction and cost controls, manage event execution and organize pre & post-event payments as well as conduct ROI (Return on Investment) analysis
- Coordinate regional marketing projects to drive the execution of 360 degree promotional and marketing programs in support of corporate and business strategies, including brochures; advertisements, web-presence; e-communication campaigns; industry materials; direct and general mailings, product launch, etc.
- Over 6 years experience in event planning and management - managing budgets, marketing imperatives, and resources and vendor relationships
- Broad Asia Pacific exposuure
- Fluency in English (Chinese preferred)
- A degree in marketing. Business or a related discipline
Interested applicants should submit their resume in MS Word format to Patricia Sham, Director & Principal Consultant – MMC Asia Ltd, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3488 2238 for a further discussion. All applications will be used for recruitment purposes only.