Project Manager (Global shopper marketing)
Project Manager (Global shopper marketing) - £28 - 34k Central London
Are you a super-organised Project Manager looking for a new challenge?
This high profile agency is seeking a Project Manager to work on one of their global accounts. The agency is the global strategic hub, so you’ll be involved in branding and concept development, then responsible for taking this through to market in the form of shopper marketing campaigns.
To be a success, you need to be detail focussed and have a great can-do attitude. The team are all level-headed, so it’s a lovely environment to be working in.
Desirable knowledge & skills
Strong experience in a similar role within an integrated agency environment.
- Ability to communicate a clear understanding of the project lifecycle, identifying complex information clearly, concisely and with a problem solving approach.
- Proven knowledge and significant track record of managing projects using standard agency tools such as MS Project and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and people skills with a very real desire to work as part of a collaborative Client/Agency team.
- Results-focused with a tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organisation are key to this role as is the ability to work calmly, efficiently and professionally under pressure.
- Ability to make timely and sound decisions regarding complex issues while managing costs across more than one project.
- Knowledge of the local photography, freelance and art buying markets would be a strong advantage.
We have plenty of other roles which you may be interested in – check our website www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/carolinejobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.