Web Analytics Manager
Our client is a leader in business publishing with vast products across print and online platforms. They are now looking to hire a web analytics manager to join their team.
- Responsible for the design, creation and analysis of daily, monthly and quarterly dashboards and reports
- Outline and document measurement specifications and implementation requirements for web, mobile, social media and other emerging platforms
- Check and confirm the availability and accessibility of the data
- Provide standard and strategic analytics training and support to colleagues
- Maintain and develop relationships with internal colleagues and managers
- Develop expertise in digital strategy, analytics, research, testing and optimization
- A degree holder in computer science or related subjects
- Over 3 year’s solid experience executing and implementing third party analytics tools.
- Proven skills in advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g., PivotTables, VLOOKUPs, compound functions)
- Expertise and possess in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics or Omniture’s SiteCatalyst, social media analytics tools and tactics
- Excellent research, analysis and strategic thinking skills
- Solid understanding of digital measurements and ROI
- A good understanding of and experienced in using comparative and competitive analysis tools
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to work in a team
- Fluent in English. Cantonese would be an advantage
Interested applicants should submit their resume in MS Word format to Patricia Sham, Director & Principal Consultant - MMC Asia Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3488 2238 for a further discussion. All applications will be used for recruitment purposes only
About Media Marketing Communications Asia
MEDIA MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS ASIA LIMITED is a dynamic and customer centric recruitment firm with head- quarters in Hong Kong. We take pride in our in-depth industry expertise and promise quality, commitment and results.