Sorry, this job is no longer available
You`ll also help to create compelling presentation and tender material for the sales team, and liaise with all areas of the business to steer large creative projects to completion.
You will be responsible for creating compelling, readable and clear copy with the aim of adding value to the company`s communication and brand messaging.
Other duties will include:
- writing and optimising copy for a variety of company communication including brochures, direct mail, emails, webcontent, microsites, press releases, articles, corporate and marketing materials as required to promote the brand and our products in a competitive marketplace.
- creating effective direct mail propositions for our clients, ensuring that they meet the brief, the target audience, with the aim of improving response rates and profitability.
- liaising with key stakeholders on large creative projects.
- To be responsible for interpreting creative briefs and delivering original thinking and campaign ideas and messages, ensuring that all copy makes a compelling argument for the product / services that it promotes.
- Producing quality and compliant copy to set deadlines.
- Provide writing services on demand to all areas of the Group including our overseas offices, consistently coming up with fresh concepts for the constantly evolving client base to ensure that the business provides a competitive offering to prospective customers at all times.
- Work closely with the graphic designer to architect and implement the overall look and feel.
- Create and maintain copy templates for ongoing use in consumer communications. Look for efficiencies to improve speed to market.
You will require:
- ability to write to a brief - corporate rather than freelance experience ideally
- experience of providing a writing service to overseas companies - European language skills beneficial
- experience of supervisor juniors - collaborative style
- proactive and eye for continuous improvement
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.