Sorry, this job is no longer available
Events Project Manager/Event Producer: Based in sunny Qatar or Dubai
Are you an Events Project Manager/Event Producer who is interested in working in the sunny climes of the Middle East?
This is a great opportunity for an Events Project Manager/Event Producer to work for a worldwide name, and a huge brand.
● Take lead in delivering projects, including exhibitions, communications initiatives, installations, events, digital projects and a range of pitches with budgets of up to circa. £3-4m
● Work closely with relevant design, production team heads and third party suppliers in developing timelines and run projects
● Develop project proposals, demonstrate strong ability to write effective, compelling project briefs and presentations
● Ability to effectively brief and manage all relevant internal teams, ensure schedules are adhered to and all documentation and project filing is complete
● Experience working alongside external suppliers, contractor liaison and fostering 3rd party relationships
● Strong commercial management skills, experience in consolidating project costs and budgetary control
● Build upon existing client relationships and develop new relationships across the business
● Apply knowledge of client brands, products and competitive environment
● Developing skills of more junior Account Team staff
● Propose new initiatives that help sustain and develop account
● Ensure Imagination, ISO and Q1 processes are adhered to
Experience and skills required:
● Ideally educated to degree level
● Sufficient experience to take sole responsibility of delivering pitches and projects
● Exhibitions / events / communications and digital projects experience essential
● Knowledge of energy sector and relevant experience of exhibitions and events advantageous
● Must be able to communicate well and build relationships with clients, other departments / colleagues
● Can write accurate and timely contact reports as well as briefs for internal teams
● Good financial management skills and understands how agencies make money
● Proven ability to manage large scale budgets
● Flexible and adaptable to new challenges and requirements
● Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
● Capable of devising and implementing revenue-generating ideas
● Can present budgets, documents and creative concepts to clients with confidence
Previous agency experience is absolute must!
Please apply now to learn more.
DK011:Events Project Manager/Event Producer