Sorry, this job is no longer available
Junior Digital Designer - £29k - Fashion - London
Are you a digital designer with a passion for fashion? Do you want to work on a lead retailer website to successfully communicate the brand image and help provide an easy and exciting shopping experience for their customers? If you answered yes then this is the role for you!
AMAZING new opportunity at leading fashion retailer looking for a confident and passionate Junior Digital Designer to join their growing digital team.
Responsible for maintaining the look and feel of the brands website, ensuring consistency, accuracy and cohesion throughout the whole site, including all variations acrossEurope, US and mobile. Translate offline marketing events and campaigns to the website, ensuring that messages are consistent with in-store activity.
The successful candidate will work with the lead digital designer to develop and evolve the house style and site aesthetic in order to keep the site feeling 'fresh' and in line with competitors. They will also be required to assist in the design of the weekly Fashion News newletters and other in-house emails.
You will need:
- A clear understanding of marketing and commercial design
- Previous web design experience
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Fantastic attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
You will get:
- Fantastic experience working at top retail brand
- Opportunityto develop and make your mark in this growing design team
- Amazing benefits and company discounts
- Fun, exciting working environment in 'buzzy' office
If you have a passion for digital design and enjoy a fast paced working environment in the fashion industry then we want to hear from you! Contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org