Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager Central London £45 - 55 benefits
This really is an extraordinary role that will allow you to make an impact with senior members of the team. Working as a social media manager you will be implementing an online strategy that raises the profile of the company through various relevant channels:
You will be responsible for devising and developing a strategy that is in tune with the companies' social ethos and within a corporate environment.
- You will be instrumental in executing a social media strategy using the following channels, own website, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr
- Implement a social media strategy that engages with both stakeholders and our target audience
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact for social media programmes, analysing and reporting on data, giving recommendations
The Social Media Manager will need to be a socially savvy individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. You will need to have some experience of working on social media campaigns in a corporate environment.
- In-depth knowledge of all the current social media tools and how to utilise these for maximum effect
- Experience from a similar corporate background ideally in the arena of financial trading or with a strong interest in this
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Driven and ambitious graduate who is passionate about making a difference with a PR or Social Media background
If you are a Social Media Manager with relevant experience looking for the next challenge in your career then get in touch. The reputation of this organisation will inspire you, as will the team. Apply on the button below or feel free to give Raj a call on 07834 519696 for a confidential chat.