Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Insight /Research Specialist (RE or SRE)
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 + bonus
Location: Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a genuine interest in online research/analytics to join a leading online media research/analytics player.
We are keen to hear from a self-starter with good commercial acumen with market research/data analytics experience (ideally gained in the research agecy).
The projects vary from major briefings focusing on online customer journey / client segmentation studies, to shorter term, tactical solutions that help their clients evaluate the success of their online marketing campaigns or to get a quick understanding of new trends or issues that impact their business.
We will tell you about specific projects when you apply but certainly you will be exposed to a wide breath of exciting assignments!
* MARKET RESEARCH AGENCY experience essential
* A genuine interest in and passion for online research/analytics
* Demonstrable competence in analysis, research and statistical techniques
* Technology literate and proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a business discipline or equivalent business experience
* Experience with running research projects from supplier briefing through questionnaire set-up to analysis & presentations
* Ad hoc research experience preferred
* Experience of supporting senior staff members with proposals will be desirable
You will join a top player in online research/analytics. The company monitors and measures more than 90% of global Internet activity and provides insights about the online universe - including audiences, advertising, video, e-commerce and consumer behaviour - to help clients create and maintain their competitive advantage. You will be instrumental in helping publishers and brands understand, measure and respond to online consumers.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence for an immediate chat. We have a wide choice of interesting & exciting jobs in market research on agency & client sides across all verticals so please get in touch.