PR Manager - Asia
Our client is an international Art Gallery who holds significant collections of both traditional and contemporary art pieces. They organize art events and exhibitions around the world to showcase their collections. They are inviting a PR Manager to represent them to promote their brand name and events.
- Responsible for all the public relations issues for their sales business
- Responsible for Corporate Communications function
- Deliver positive message and raise public awareness
- Promote the company’s collections and events
- Handle media relations including organizing press conferences, inviting media and preparing press release
- Develop and control communication plan and budget
- Degree in Communications or Public Relations
- At least 6 year of PR or communications experience in multi-national environment and large capacity
- Overseas working experience is advantage
- Good network with local and international media
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese writing
If you feel interested, pls send your resume to Josephine.Cheng@ConnectedGroup.com
ConnectedGroup’s executive search and recruitment solutions have always been driven by the consultation process. Understanding our client’s needs and their business models in order to provide customised service delivery has been key to our success.