Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Manager- Luxury Retail -London- to £45k
The Company specialises in the design, manufacture and sale of luxury, high quality goods, and sell on to an international market. Founded in 2002 and based in West London, they are already one of the leading companies in the market achieving average 50% sale growth year on year. They are a young, dynamic and highly ambitious company and have identified that there are opportunities for significant continued growth within their niche market.
Reporting to, and working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director, the marketing manager role will be challenging, exciting and rewarding for the successful individual. The position will appeal to an ambitious, energetic and intellectually capable candidate looking to take on responsibility and prove their ability.
- As marketing manager you will have responsibility for managing the company`s marketing budget and monthly spend to achieve the best possible results
- You will put in place processes to efficiently measure the effectiveness of all marketing spend and monitor return on investments.
- You will oversee the SEO of the website and PPC campaigns
- You will plan the digital and print marketing strategy in the short and medium term and be able to show measurable results.
- You will work to build the company CRM and digital marketing expertise
- Manage our PPC-SEO consultant and our Graphic Designer/Photographer
If this sounds like you then apply now or contact Katie Rixon
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.