Sorry, this job is no longer available
Product Manager, Staffordshire, £30-35k
One of the UK`s largest retailers within its field is currently looking for a Product Manager to join its busy offices based in Staffordshire!
With a superb product portfolio spanning four sub-brands, the group has a heritage of over 40 years and are looking to be the UK`s favourite within their field!
The Product Manager will be responsible for directing product management activity on a range of retail products as and when required.
Key responsibilities will include
- Delivering the overall category strategy for various the sub categories
- Defining the annual product roadmap for the sub categories listed, considering current range performance, PESTLE & SWOT for the categories, market performance & trends, consumer insights and customer needs
- Reviewing the categories performance and contribution on a quarterly basis, considering market trends, future opportunities and identifying consumer needs
- Managing the product lifecycle of the sub categories and supporting on lifecycle management as directed by the product group managers
- Leading product development projects for all sub category responsibilities
- Managing products within the category from cradle to grave, developing clear business plans and commercial justifications supporting the strategic direction of the category
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree-level in a relevant discipline, be CIM qualified and have previous experience in a similar role. They will be an effective communicator with sound experience within forecasting, budget management and preparing business cases. Ultimately, they will have a can-do` approach and the drive to progress!
This is a great opportunity for either an Assistant Product Manager looking to take a step up in their career, or a Product Manager looking to join a leading retail organisation! If you think you have the skills and experience required and would love to know more, get in touch!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.