Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEO Account Director, London £45-55k #SEO
Our client, a global performance marketing company, needs an awesome SEO Account Director to help drive a growing team forward!
- You have at least 3 years experience in organic search, and you are so passionate about the subject you weep when you see clients spend money on offline advertising instead of SEO.
- You are a technical SEO genius who wishes Webmaster Tools had a social element so you didn't have to keep switching between that and Facebook. Working out why a site is not being indexed completely by Google sounds like a great way to spend your lunch break.
- You were genuinely upset when you heard about Google's decision to block keyword referral data in Analytics.
- You can take a complicated concept to do with SEO and break it down so that even a small child could understand it. In fact, you once tried to explain the Panda update to the 8 year old who lives next door.
- Your powerpoints ROCK and you are disappointed when you don't get a standing ovation at the end of them.
- You are the go-to-person in your current team for handling difficult meetings and clients.
- Your written English is flawless; the last SEO deliverable you wrote was so good the client ordered a hardback copy.
- You want to do SEO for proper brands people have actually heard of.
If this is you, and you aren't intimidated by working in the presence of incredibly beautiful and intelligent people, our client would like a word. This role has come about as they have taken on a major blue-chip FMCG client and we need a senior SEO to manage the burgeoning global relationship. You role will be:
- A mix of in-depth technical SEO
- Overseeing the execution of off-site strategies
- Developing international SEO strategies for FMCG brands
- Liasing with some of our most important clients
- Working with (and visiting!) our network of SEO staff around the world
If this sounds like you then please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org