Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Interaction/UX Designer
Senior Interaction/UX Designer - Central London - £Competitive
We are looking for a Senior Interaction Designer to become a key member of the creative team to play an important part in creating and specifying the user experience for our client solutions and a host of other creative and innovative digital marketing efforts.
Your range of duties will include;
- User experience design of high profile big brand web sites and applications.
- Translate a users objectives into an intuitive end to end digital experience
- Deliver big ideas and the magic details.
- Communicate and collaborate with the big brains that make up our in-house capabilities, such as creative designers, copywriters, developers and business analysts,
- Communicate effectively at a high level in client organisations.
- Leading clients and project teams in the concepting and execution of world-class customer experiences
What we would like to see from you is;
- A minimum of 4 years UX design Experience working on digital/interaction projects across a variety of different sectors and platforms
- The ability to facilitate requirements, gathering and conduct stakeholder and user interviews
- Quickly understands the whole project and the needs of the client
- Can serve a leadership role on the solution creation and delivery of specification for medium to large-sized projects, or track within a very-large project.
- Articulate, confident and comfortable in client facing roles
- Fluent communication skills. You must be able to explain AND get buy in on abstract concepts like faceted navigation and block diagrams to team members and clients
- A consultative approach and is able to provide thought leadership to clients
- Able to plan and facilitate workshops and focus groups
- A complete toolbox of UX methods and practices with which to confidently plan, map and specify a beautiful solution (primary research and personas, user journeys and storyboards, sitemaps and process flows, to sketches and wireframes, detailed user experience specifications and prototypes).
To Apply: please send your Portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the 'Apply Now' button below