Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Account Executive looking to be an Account Manager – awesome agency email and offline marketing / CRM eCRM - growing team
Senior Account Executive looking to be an Account Manager with c. 2 years experience ideally gained in an agency for a c.£25- £30k
· It is a brilliant leading London agency with integrity, passion and professionalism
· it is an agency that takes great pride in its people and work, it’s won a number of awards lots of awards but doesn’t over self-promote itself
· it’s a truly dynamic environment – full of creativity, ideas and innovation – it manages to mix all this forward thinking with a genuine commitment to be delivering terrific client service
· It has a brilliant reputation within the industry and it knows it needs to continue taking on brilliant people to ensure it continues with this fantastic reputation
THE OPPORTUNITY & THE ROLE
· Account Manager or Senior Account Executive looking to step up…
· The client is a leading automotive brand
· Reporting into a Senior Account Manager, you will be a key player in the team managing all the day to day dealings with both the client & internal teams
· The main focus of the work is managing a range of fab creative email and offline direct marketing campaigns; with growing opportunities to work across social media and mobile. The client is a big fan of creative and as a team you will get to work on some very interesting creative..
· As an Account Manager here, you will be allowed autonomy and still get supported, with a chance to learn from some of the best people in the industry
· You will know when to knuckle down and get things sorted and when to switch off and have some fun.
· You will have ambition to step up the ladder but also know that you have lots to learn and be determined to be the best you can at something
· You will already have experience (c.2 years) of working in an agency on some direct marketing or emarketing campaigns.. or you may have come from a broadcast email campaign consultancy and looking to move more into a creative environment...
· You will have learnt to be organised, detail orientated and be self-motivated
· You love people; dealing with them, sharing ideas with them and getting them on your side to make things happen
· You will take pride in yourself and your work
· You are a safe pair of hands even when the pressure is on at times – ultimately keeping a calm head and taking the responsibility of seeing campaigns from brief to fruition
· You will have an enquiring mind.. happy to question and confident enough to be questioned
· You will have an awareness of the finances and have an eye on the making money for your agency without compromising adding value to your clients business
· You will have a great sense of humour and be fun to have around...
If you think that you tick many of the boxes above – then please get in touch asap – we would love to tell you more.. either click on the button below and attach your CV or email us directly to email@example.com
Thank you for looking at our Senior Account Executive / Account Manager roles – we hope to hear from you but if we don’t get to speak.. we genuinely wish you luck in your job search