Senior Account Executive looking to be an Account Manager – awesome agency email and offline marketing / CRM eCRM - growing team
Senior Account Executive looking to be an Account Manager with c. 2 years experience ideally gained in an agency for a c.£25- £30k
· It is a brilliant leading London agency with integrity, passion and professionalism
· it is an agency that takes great pride in its people and work, it’s won a number of awards lots of awards but doesn’t over self-promote itself
· it’s a truly dynamic environment – full of creativity, ideas and innovation – it manages to mix all this forward thinking with a genuine commitment to be delivering terrific client service
· It has a brilliant reputation within the industry and it knows it needs to continue taking on brilliant people to ensure it continues with this fantastic reputation
THE OPPORTUNITY & THE ROLE
· Account Manager or Senior Account Executive looking to step up…
· The client is a leading automotive brand
· Reporting into a Senior Account Manager, you will be a key player in the team managing all the day to day dealings with both the client & internal teams
· The main focus of the work is managing a range of fab creative email and offline direct marketing campaigns; with growing opportunities to work across social media and mobile. The client is a big fan of creative and as a team you will get to work on some very interesting creative..
· As an Account Manager here, you will be allowed autonomy and still get supported, with a chance to learn from some of the best people in the industry
· You will know when to knuckle down and get things sorted and when to switch off and have some fun.
· You will have ambition to step up the ladder but also know that you have lots to learn and be determined to be the best you can at something
· You will already have experience (c.2 years) of working in an agency on some direct marketing or emarketing campaigns.. or you may have come from a broadcast email campaign consultancy and looking to move more into a creative environment...
· You will have learnt to be organised, detail orientated and be self-motivated
· You love people; dealing with them, sharing ideas with them and getting them on your side to make things happen
· You will take pride in yourself and your work
· You are a safe pair of hands even when the pressure is on at times – ultimately keeping a calm head and taking the responsibility of seeing campaigns from brief to fruition
· You will have an enquiring mind.. happy to question and confident enough to be questioned
· You will have an awareness of the finances and have an eye on the making money for your agency without compromising adding value to your clients business
· You will have a great sense of humour and be fun to have around...
If you think that you tick many of the boxes above – then please get in touch asap – we would love to tell you more.. either click on the button below and attach your CV or email us directly to email@example.com
Thank you for looking at our Senior Account Executive / Account Manager roles – we hope to hear from you but if we don’t get to speak.. we genuinely wish you luck in your job search
hello.. at Firehorse we specialise in recruiting for the marketing agency industry, working with some fantastic London agencies; digital, integrated, direct marketing & sales promotion, permanent & freelance, & at all levels of account handling & planning