Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Director / Group Head - Technology Client
They really need an AD level agency candidate with solid management experience and around 4-5 years agency experience in a client-facing role, more DR than brand.
- On the online demand generation side of the clients business (driving Dell sales). European focussed role (UK, France & Germany manly)
- Display focussed role, candidates should come from a display background ideally
- Focus on consumer and SBU business
Very client facing role, lots of client contact both conference calls and face to face.
7 in the team the Group Head / AD manages the 2 Account Managers that then manage the planner/buyers.
Involves the management of European networks including the UK, working with local networks on co-ordination.
Digital planning and some strategic elements, the candidate will also look at processes and forecasting.
The role covers a variety of campaigns including re-targeting, brand awareness with some mobile, social and VoD elements
- The agencies biggest spending account
- Can learn lots, quickly
- Integrated team
- Great in-house agency tools to assist with plans and research
- Should be 4+ years experience in a display focussed, names brand client ideally
- Solid management skills
- UK or international experience
- UK implementation experience a must, international desirable
- French or German desirable
Salary up to £45K + benefits