Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing & Media Campaign Manager
- Support the fulfilment of client marketing strategies and media campaigns, through effective planning and management of media and communications channels.
- Integration of digital media strategy with traditional communications channels including mobile platforms and augmented reality solutions
- Liaison between agency online and marketing teams to ensure effective coordination of campaign activity
- To develop new ideas and strategies for existing clients and identify opportunities to demonstrate new initiatives on behalf of clients, with the objective being the achievement successful ROI for the clients and organic growth of client profit generation.
- Campaign planning and project management through every stage, ensuring that all necessary records are kept, and documentation is completed and administrative procedures are adhered to.
- To maintain frequent client contact within client offices and ensure full understanding of client business, internal and external influencing factors, budgeting constraints and marketing needs.
- To establish and nurture strong and supportive relationships with all key client contacts.
- Be responsible for the achievement of campaign or project objectives within agreed time scales and budgets.
- Campaign creative brainstorming and planning.
- To maintain rigorous quality control over work produced.
- Detailed financial and client
You will have atrack recordin a fully integratedagencythat must include the built environment sector, working with major clients that operate in the UK and worldwide. Proven experience in digital media and channel marketing planning, excellent client management skills and strong strategic / analytical capabilities are vital.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fully integrated marketing agency based in Surrey
Competitive salary plus bonuses
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13228316
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.