Sorry, this job is no longer available
Broadcast Planner Buyer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier media agency on their already established and constantly expanding Broadcast Planning & Buying team. You will work across TV, VOD and Cinema and you will be responsible for buying across a broad range of great accounts.
The Broadcast Planner Buyer must have:
* A solid TV planning & buying background from a media agency background
* A thorough knowledge of all relevant buying tools
* Be able to plan and buy the most effective campaigns
* An ability to negotiate and buy the best possible prices and value for clients
* Client management experience (e.g sending schedules, buying briefs, presence at status meetings, day to day communication, present buying reviews etc)
You will be working in a multiple award winning global media agency, you will be given the best training on the market and have the opportunity to have a fantastic career path and the chance to really make a difference. This agency offers excellent benefits and one of the best training courses in the industry.
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV or call Sandra Pavlou on 0207 612 3807
We are working on a variety of Media planning and buying opportunities at PFJ (salaries between £22-100k+), if you are interested in other ideas, please call me.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Sandra Pavlou
Follow us on Twitter: @pfjAgencyJobs