Sorry, this job is no longer available
Category Marketing Manager
Based: West London
The core responsibility of the role will be to initiate and implement an effective category management strategy and lead activation for the company's flagship brands into 2 top 4 grocery retail customers.
The role will have 2 main elements
1. 75% of the role will involve Category Management and Category Planning with retailers
- turning data and insight into compelling selling stories
- recommending in-store marketing activities
- providing input into retailer range reviews and planograms
- managing the relationship with Dunnhumby
2. 25% of the role will involve Activation of Brand Initiatives, and Customer Marketing.
- Drive key activity plans identified in the brand planning process
- Pricing strategy development in conjunction with senior
- Develop in-store activity including promotions and POS
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG branded environment with either a category or customer marketing background. This is an extremely good opportunity for someone to join a business that has seen strong growth and can offer excellent career progression.
To apply of this role please click below or send your most recent CV to email@example.com