Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
• Work with a world class international team
• Rapid career growth with attractive salary package
About Our Client
My client is committed to providing both serious and recreational golfers alike with products and services of superior performance and quality. By combining advanced technology with innovative design, It offers its customers a competitive advantage not found with other manufacturers.The company is a leading manufacturer and marketer of golf balls, golf clubs, golf shoes and golf gloves. Other products include golf bags, golf outerwear and accessories.
The Regional Sales Manager role will directly report to China GM and will have hands on responsibility for sales growth in his/her specific region. The successful individuals will be in charge of managing & growing the sales and distribution of all the brands and products through personal sales and relationship management whilst also managing the performance of a team of Sales Manager subordinates.
Key responsibilities cover;
• Lead by example. Take a personal lead in sales generation and be the largest revenue contributor in your team. Manage team to achieve sales & distribution growth targets.
• Manage overall golf brands portfolio selling to direct channels to maximize scale & synergy and overall company sales & distribution growth Recruit, hire, train, coach, and evaluate sales staff.
• Coach sales team on products, programs, territory management, account planning, call planning, selling process execution and tool utilization
• Set clear, actionable short-term goals for each rep to maximize performance.
• Coaches sales reps about developmental needs.
• Ensure clear KPI’s in place for sales performance in your region, disciplined commercial target setting, and systematic tracking
• Manage sales forecasting & budgeting according to company guidelines
• Work closely with Commercial, Retail, Sales Development, Marketing, and other cross functional teams for required support & alignment
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should
• University degree or above with a concentration in Sales is preferred
• Minimum 10 years proven, successful sales track record in multi-national company, familiarity with high – end consumer products and golf products is preferred.
• will be able to demonstrate outstanding individual sales performance over a sustained career in the consumer goods industry.
• Hand-on experience in approaching multi -nationals and large account and possess a proven track record of developing and effectively implementing sales strategies, business concepts, business plans, forecasts, budgets and ultimately sales results.
• Autonomy to lead regional sales & distribution execution, performance tracking, and sales force development with agreed reporting & approval from APAC & China top management.
• Target setting, KPI utilization, budget management all required
• Robust business acumen, integrity and professionalism, accountability for results are all important for this position
• Good communication skills and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in English language is preferred but not essential.
What's On Offer
• Rapid career growth together with fast market expansion and revenue growth.
• Attractive salary package and promising career path – excellent earning potential
Apply for this job
Apply online using the form below or phone Vera Tang on + 8610 5969 0666 quoting jobref H1245550
About Michael Page International HK Ltd
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract and temporary positions with some of the world's biggest brands.