Sorry, this job is no longer available
Sector Marketing Manager
Large Business Services organisation
The Senior Marketing Manager will provide marketing and communications expertise to drive and deliver solutions-based, revenue generating campaigns and sales enablement tools with measurable ROI.
This hands-on role requires a self-motivated, organised and enthusiastic team player who can regularly demonstrate a very practical focus involving campaign planning and an output-focused implementation approach.
A marketing champion, demonstrating significant levels of partnership and working closely with the Head of Campaigns and other members of the extended marketing team and external agencies, the Senior Marketing Manager must have good interpersonal skills, actively engaging across the business with Product Management, Professional Services and Sales Teams to craft the customer/prospect issues-based messaging which is specifically designed to influence the propensity to purchase across existing and new markets.
* Develop an annual Marketing demand generation campaign plan, including budgets and execution schedules
* Manage Events & Seminars as part of the campaign plan and/or bespoke customer need
* Develop campaign collateral and support the development of sales enablement tools
* Manage web content
* Carry out desk-based market intelligence to develop and maintain domain expertise
* Produce Monthly ROI reporting to Internal Stakeholders
* Contribute to the development of the annual overall Marketing Plan
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Significant hands-on marketing experience in a B2B environment, ideally with some public sector experience
* With some Sales experience as well as marketing
* Strong understanding of market segmentation techniques and the ability to develop customer value propositions
* Expertise in influencing, presenting to and delivering for senior company stakeholders
* CIM Post Graduate Diploma or Marketing Degree preferred
* Excellent written and oral communicator
* Well developed project and time management skills