Sorry, this job is no longer available
Centre of Director
Centre of Director
• Competitive package
• Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in International education that specializes in languages training. It operates in 30 countries and employs over 10,000 staff worldwide. In line with continuing growth, an opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Sales professional to join their team in Shenzhen.
You will be in charge for the overall management for the centre. Key responsibilities include:
• Create and implement marketing activities to build, maintain and promote company to the local market, attract potential customers for telephone and visits, sales and re-sales.
• Work closely with the Director of Studies to ensure teaching quality continually improves.
• Lead a team of sales professionals to improve sales process and to meet budgeted sales target
• Ensure accounting tasks are carried out effectively and accurately.
• Create annual budget for the center.
• Be in charge of employment and training for both Chinese and foreign staff.
• Ensure IT and computer equipment meets the company standard as well as the consistency of information registration in the production system.
• The Successful Applicant
• 10 years work experience and at least 3 years on senior management position in fast-paced growth environment, preferably in service industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven track record in team leadership and staff management.
• Cultural sensitive, able to lead and manage a team from a mixed cultural background.
• Able to work under pressure, creative and target-driven.
• Basic finance management skills.
• Good computer skills, including MS-Office.
What's On Offer
Competitive package + Excellent career development platform
Apply for this job
Apply online using the form below or phone Limei Liang on + 86 755 3396 0900 quoting jobref H1239610