Database Executive- Consultancy- London- £28k
My client, a leading information provider, is looking for an experienced Database Executive to join the team.
The Database Executive will be central to the future growth of subscription revenues and profit, through the development and maintenance of the Sales and Marketing Database.
- Provide Saleslogix user support to the Marketing, Subscriptions and Sales teams.
- Work closely with the Database Manager to maximize quality and efficiency of data on the Sales and Marketing Database - focusing on de-duplication, cleansing, and enhancement of data to improve targeting.
- Provide training where necessary for new and existing users of the SMD.
- Conduct data profiling, modeling and segmentation on the database to improve the effectiveness of direct marketing and sales activity.
- Create selections for marketing campaigns based on defined criteria from Saleslogix and run SQL selections/updates where necessary.
- Setup campaigns within marketing database tools.
- Create and document process flows for each database function.
- Create and maintain a monthly database plan, specifying the timeline and scheduling for each process/activity.
- Import monthly and weekly data into Saleslogix.
- Minimum of 1-years experience of Saleslogix administration, ideally from a B2B commercial background.
- Experience of working with Excel/MS Access and performing SQL queries is essential.
- Experience with crystal reports and other BI tools is highly desirable.
- Understanding of the Data Protection Act and Direct Marketing principles.
- Excellent organisation skills, able to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Highly IT literate, with knowledge of statistical concepts.
- Ability to produce comprehensive reports and act on results.
- Ability to develop productive and mutually beneficial relationships with other teams across the business.
- A self-motivated team player, who will continuously build upon and share knowledge and expertise with the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.
About Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
We don't do marketing recruitment like anyone else. From day one we've challenged just about every recruitment 'convention'. And we'll never stop.