Digital Art Director - Top Agency in Brisbane!
Our client has an enviable track record of award winning creative which in recent years has had a heavy focus on digital communications and has lead to them being recognized as the number one Agency in Brisbane.
As the Digital Art Director you will continue this run of achievements and deliver further leading edge, award winning digital solutions. From the very latest innovation in display advertising to social media activation concepts.
Your work will reflect each client’s individual brand and marketing objectives and you will work as in integral member of the 14 strong creative team, reporting directly to the Executive Creative Director.
Key Areas of responsibility
· The creation and execution of ideas for all advertising channels with a focus on digital communications on an eclectic client base including new business pitches.
· Aims for high standard of output in accordance with industry standard.
· Ensures the Executive Creative Director is involved with and signs-off all creative work.
· Works effectively across the agency including account teams and other creative partners including immediate creative partner, digital, studio, production and the creative services team.
· Ensures the delivery of projects through effective planning in conjunction with the creative services team.
· Effectively briefs external suppliers and manages the execution of projects through photography and illustration.
· Manages the creation of executions; archives all work on the Creative WIP in compliance with agency standard.
· Effectively brief the studios (Digital and Print) with all re-touching and final requirements.
· Ensures all work is created on time and with consideration of the budget, where specified.
· Manages award entries for own teams entries.
· Understands and applies ‘the briefing process’ to create best practice.
· Displays great art direction and presentation skills across the broader team and with clients.
· Keeps in touch with the latest creative & digital trends and techniques.
· Works pro-actively and co-operatively with assigned Copywriter and / or other creative / digital teams.
· Works as part of a broader creative team effectively and contributes to the overall department and company success.
Collaborative A willingness and ability to share your thoughts and ideas openly with other people.
Communication Maintains an open, honest dialog throughout projects; leads and guides team members to deliver through effective communication and briefs.
Proactively Prepared to take calculated well thought through risks.
Intrinsic Motivation Able to set and attain goals, inspire team performance.
Adaptability Effective in communicating with people at all levels within our organization and those with which we deal.
Self Confidence Prepared to act on own judgment.
Self Control Effective in pressurized situations.
Innovative Initiate Innovation with internal team and with clients.
Originality Willingness to generate new ideas.
Integrity Behave with integrity at all times.
Change Able to handle a changing environment whilst maintaining focus on the task at hand.
Accountability Takes responsibility for his / her own project; sets an example across the broader team.
Empathy Able to impart an empathetic (not sympathetic) interaction in the creative process.
Policy / Procedures Staff will act in accordance to the Policy and Procedures manual / Staff Induction manual. It is expected that a commitment to a high standard of work is maintained.
About ECOM Recruitment
Independently owned; ECOM is a people business that delivers. Specialists in finding the best places to work for both freelance and permanent digital people.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Design Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Design Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Design Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Design Digital Agency jobs in London (Greater)