Sorry, this job is no longer available
Designer / Art Director (Middleweight) – Leading Global Agency – Digital and Direct Account - c£35K
Designer / Art Director (Middleweight) – Leading Global Agency – Digital and Direct Marketing - c£35K
A fantastic, full-service, global integrated agency in an enviable West London location is looking to employ an experienced and very competent Designer / Art Director
The agency produces fantastic work, spanning below and through the line channels. The agency has a variety of leading blue chip clients in retail, pharma, financial, fundraising, FMCG and travel.
The Designer / Art Director will be concepting and leading the execution of largely digital and direct marketing collateral for the agency’s largest account – a leading, global technology/entertainment brand.
The Designer / Art Director is a role in which you will be required to concept, design, manage and present.
Working as part of a dedicated team, servicing this fantastic brand, the Designer/ Art Director will manage and mentor Junior Designers, Artworkers and freelancers. The Designer / Art Director will work alongside a UX Designer and a Digital Designer to produce exceptional print and web-based design solutions.
As well as being a truly exceptional designer and a friendly, sociable person, the Designer / Art Director will possess real gravitas. He/she will be capable of inspiring and engaging other members of the team, consistently keeping up with market trends and sharing knowledge/inspiration.
Essential skills/ experience for the Designer / Art Director role include:
- At least five years experience in an advertising or marketing agency environment
- Considerable experience designing for Print and Digital, in particular Direct Marketing material
- Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Drawing ability would be a bonus!
- Experience of working on recognised/blue-chip brands
- A fantastic portfolio, showcasing design development (so ideally including some scamps/sketches as well as beautiful, polished design work)
- Some experience managing Junior Creatives within a creative team
- Bags of talent, enthusiasm and good-natured, can-do attitude
If you have all of these attributes and are keen to apply for this fantastic Designer / Art Director position, please email me with a copy of your CV and portfolio.