Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Director - social media, up to £45k
As Digital Account Director you will oversee and deliver a variety of digital projects, community management (multiple social channels) and Facebook apps across 3 FMCG brands. This account is one of the most exciting accounts to work on in the agency and delivers some of the most cutting edge work the agency produces. The account has fantastic client satisfaction scores and is growing quickly. If you’re passionate about digital and social media and have 3 years + experience in this area, then read on!
- With support of an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the account, which is made up of 3 FMCG brands
- Delivery of a range of digital projects, particularly in the social space from Facebook apps, to the development of the brand’s Twitter strategy (you will work alongside a producer who will oversee the project management of these activities)
- Coordination and delivery of annual brand social media strategies
- Overseeing the creation and implementation of quarterly conversation plans
- Working with inter-agency groups on integrated planning and project response to briefs
- Responsible for the financial management of the account, including estimating, billing and forecasting
- 3 years + digital experience with a particular focus on Facebook, within a marketing career spanning at least 6 years
- Excellent understanding of all online platforms (web, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc), strategically and also the steps to deliver a project (you will have the support of a digital producer who will manage the technical side of those projects)
- Demonstrate that you can develop engaging and profitable client relationships to grow the account
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Motivated, energetic, creative and be able to hit the ground running!