Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager - Retail
- Handling a major retail account, developing solid business relationships with clients through regular and pro-active contact
- Day to day financial administration including maintenance of detailed finance files, timely PO requests, prompt and accurate invoicing
- Demonstrates an ability to challenge supplier costs and negotiate to the advantage of the agency
- Work with your line director to ensure tight forecasting
- Actively seeks to use network/ opportunities to increase billable work
- Maintaining client relationships, growth and profitability.
- Ability to prepare a client budget, budget phasing and obtain accurate and competitive quotes
- Demonstrate general business awareness and entrepreneurial skills
- Has worked in or on one or more of the following areas: Local new store marketing, Banking, Telecoms, In store POS (across multiple brands), Own Brand, on line where the output has been delivered outside the online environment
- An ability to write and deliver motivating and accurate creative briefs
- Excellent understanding of the creative process within a small to medium agency
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the UK retail market
An Agency based in Hertfordshire
Salary + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13255963
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.