Sorry, this job is no longer available
Email Marketing Executive
- Daily contact with key clients to manage email marketing campaigns
- Understanding and deploying best practice email expertise
- Monitoring email campaign transmission, delivery and response
- Managing multiple email cells to ensure timely delivery fitting within clients campaign schedules
- Making recommendations to clients on ways to improve their campaign performance
- Presenting to the client
A graduate with 1+ years experience, basic HTML and CSS skills with a desire to learn more. Great attention to detail and task management, aptitude for creativity and branding principles. Above all, you must have a strong work ethic, be hardworking and a good communicator. A passion for digital marketing is essential.
Leading digital marketing agency based in the north west offering the following services:
- Online tracking and web analytics
- Data services such as segmentation and profiling, data capture and cleanse, data integration and sourcing third party data
- Email and SMS marketing
- PPC and SEO
- Usability and Accessibility
- Creative development
£15,000-£19,000 plus 5 weeks holiday, pension and health
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13246313
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.