Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Account Manager
It is anticipated that you will be managing at least one account executive within the first six months with the company.
You will be based in their north west office and will be joining a growing company with great opportunities for long term promotion and development.
Day-to-day management of your client and agency relationships
- Negotiate and secure contract renewals and generate incremental sales
- Ensure the client generates maximum return from their online marketing investment; covering email, display, paid for search engine marketing as well as web site optimisation
- Regularly meet with your clients to ensure brief is fully understood and delivers against their expectations.
- Recommending ways to improve email campaign performance such as segmentation and creative advice
- Find ways to add value to the data & reporting and leverage the client's knowledge of their site's performance and consumer behaviour
- Write and present on a campaign or web sites' success and identify areas for improvement
Candidate's ideal qualities:
- Able to demonstrate that you have added value to existing client relationships through effective strategic and tactical planning
- Have a strong desire to work for an online marketing focused company
- Understanding of online marketing
- Organised and hardworking
- Confident and a good communicator
- Good attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills a
Integrated digital agency offering web analytics, email marketing and website usability focusing on analysing user behaviour to increase online conversion. Just opened their first US office to complement their offices in Australia and Europe.
A fantastic place to build upon your career in digital marketing.
£Competitive depending on experience + 5 weeks holiday and good benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13247687
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.