Sorry, this job is no longer available
Assistant Brand Manager
At PZ Cussons Beauty, we are flying the flag for four great British brands –
St. Tropez, Charles Worthington, Fudge and Sanctuary Spa. We are passionate about creating best in class and affordable products in the self tanning, hair care and spa at home markets.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Brand Manager with a keen interest in the beauty industry to help manage the day to day activities for our St Tropez brands.
The role will be based in our modern offices in Covent Garden but will require a moderate amount of travel within the UK and will have the potential for future international travel
- Responsible for delivering the marketing calendar (off-line)
- Designing and delivering POS in store ensuring all brand messaging is consistent and inline with the brand strategy
- In-store / salon / spa activities including product launches.
- Updating and monitoring budgets
- Managing the day to day contact with key stakeholders (e.g. Debenhams/Salons/Boots)
- Tracking the brand calendar and planograms for product launches
- Researching competitor activities and promotions
- Organising and co-ordinating brand activities and events in store
- Managing promotions
- Analysing and reviewing the commercial success of brand activities, product launches and promotions
- Managing external supplier relations
- Regularly presenting our brand message, product launches and activities to internal and external stakeholders
- Updating NPD and PR on all activities on a regular basis
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed:
- Confident knowledge of marketing channels, tools and activities
- A University degree in a subject that has relevant transferable skills for a marketing role in the beauty industry is advantageous
- A keen interest and a comprehensive understanding of the beauty industry preferably gained from working with internationally recognised brands
- Understanding of retail / salon / spa industry
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven organization skills
- An understanding of Digital Media
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.
Upon application, please clearly state your current / most recent salary and your salary expectations.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive it is not always possible for us to respond to all enquiries. If you have not heard within two weeks please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, if we have more suitable vacancies in the near future, we will retain your details and contact you as and when an appropriate vacancy becomes available.
Please note we do not wish to receive speculative enquiries from recruitment agencies.