Sorry, this job is no longer available
* As a Communications Planner you will work alongside a Communications Planning Manager on the day-to-day running of two of this Media Agency's biggest accounts: a large FMCG brand and a Luxury Retailer.
* As a Communications Planner you will be involved in your client's briefs from the outset, using research to identify target audiences that can be developed into communications strategy.
* Create, analyse and enhance media plans with evidence based rationales.
* Responsible for competitive monitoring and reporting.
* A generator of ideas .
This award winning, top 10 media agency offers a wealth of opportunity and career prospects for individuals looking to build a successful career in media. They have an innovative and entrepreneurial attitude and expect their employees to have the same!
*Media Planning experience; ideally from a Media Agency.
* Capable of showing imaginative thinking and pioneering solutions.
* Has an innate curiosity to learn and willingness to share ideas.
* Ability to build relationships with your client and media owners.
To apply please submit your CV or call Amanda on 0207 612 3842.