Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Manager
* As a Digital Account Manager you will work on a massive FMCG brand and you will be responsible for executing innovative digital solutions that deliver clients objectives.
* You will work alongside the Digital Account Director, coming up with digital strategies and will be responsible for the planning process
* Overseeing the work of two Digital Planner Buyers you will be a key interface with the client.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable London media agency who are part of major group of media companies. The agency specialises in media planning and buying and have been commended for their commitment and service to clients for many years. Enjoying a client base spanning across a variety of categories including major FMCG, Healthcare, Retail and consumer electronics, the agency have won awards for a number of campaigns and continue to lead the way with innovative ideas and new ways of doing things. Overall this agency is a highly recognised for being a fantastic employer, offering staff the chance to develop, learn and enjoy the work place environment.
* You will be a passionate, confident and organised Digital Account Manager, or a Senior Digital Planner/Buyer, from an agency background, who has plenty of enthusiasm and is a keen team player.
* Digital media brand planning experience is essential and you will hold a creative and keen eye for digital brand opportunities.
* You must also be highly organised, work to tight deadlines and be able to run multiple projects simultaneously.
* You will need to demonstrate the ability to form strong relationships with senior clients, while managing brands, clients and junior team members.
Please submit your CV to apply or contact Amanda on 0207 612 3842 for more details.
For similar opportunities in Digital Media please add me on Linkedin: