Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Graphic Designer
Digital Graphic Designer
North West London
£Competitive + benefits
We are looking for a designer with a couple of years of experience in the field, who has been directly involved with the creation of design work. You will be required to breathe new life and personality into an ascending global employee relocation services brand.
You will join a young marketing team where we you will get the opportunity to mix online and conventional media to create a personality for a brand that is relevant in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
With the motivations of our target customers (HR professionals and Expats) in mind, your work will connect with audiences and will help to increase sales leads across our global business. You will be motivated by continual improvement and have the ability and flair to create visually inspiring artwork and content.
The role will involve working on a variety of design projects for products and activities, including internal and external communications, websites, packaging, books, magazines, newsletters, corporate identity, advertising, exhibitions and displays, photography, illustration and PR.
Web and Mobile
- Design customer oriented layouts and CSS files for conventional and mobile websites developed using PHP, SQL, java script, jquery and good old fashioned HTML
- Creating artwork for banner and PPC adverts
- Design layouts for social media pages
Collateral & Point of Sale Material
- Design of Collateral & Point of Sale Material to a consistent standard, within corporate guidelines.
Arrange for print:
- Designing logos
- Sourcing imagery
- Photography of events
- Creating vector images
- Creating and editing PowerPoint presentations and Microsoft Word documents
Video & Animation
- Creating and editing video content to a high standard for use in presentations and for the web/social media.
- Creating animated illustrations for use in digital media
- Creating artwork for merchandising.
- 18 months or more in ecommerce and desktop publishing
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced Microsoft Office (including Visio)
- Understanding and working knowledge of print and production processes as well as strong artworking skills
- Good team player with a can-do proactive approach
- Ability to use own initiative to come up with creative concepts and work alone when required
- Good communicator with ability to liaise with other members of the studio team, the marketing team and other departments across the business
- Flexible and responsive to needs of the business and able to multi-task in order to meet challenging deadlines
For more information on The Santa Fe Group, please visit www.thesantafegroup.com.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and examples of your work by clicking on the APPLY button below.