Sorry, this job is no longer available
Paid search Manager - Global Markets - Finance - Client Side
Up to £60,000 + bonus + benefits including pension, bike to work scheme, discount vouchers, 25 days holiday + more
One of the most well established and renowned trading and spread betting companies in the world is looking to grow their business across global markets by acquiring new customers through Digital marketing channels. They are lead by an influential marketing director who is passionate about online marketing and sees this as they key element to their growth plans. A company fully backing and believing in digital marketing, being led by inspirational management and leaders, this is an amazing chance to join a global business, amazing offices located in the city with views across London, and in an environment you will feel valued and invested in yourself.
Paid Search Manager - The Role
You will work as part of the Digital marketing team and be responsible for developing and implementing a successful paid search campaigns across global markets. Working closely with the Performance marketing team, you will ensure that all campaigns are aligned appropriately with both on and offline channels, and ROI is maximised at all times. This is a role which will combine strong strategic awareness and experience, paid search management, analytics and optimisation skills.
Paid Search Manager - Your Profile
The Paid search manager will come from a proven background in Search background, with experience either agency or client side, however there will be no doubt that you will be a Paid Search Marketing expert. Your experience will include:
* Hands on experience strategising and optimising multi million pound search campaigns
* Experience working on Global Level campaigns
* Working in a fast paced environment, where things can change quickly and you can adapt to that
* Experience working with Digital Marketing specialist to ensure the overall Digital marketing strategy is met for all campaigns
* Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders, both internally and externally
* Ability to work with large sets of data and information
* Project management skills - ability to juggle multiple projects and business aims at any one time
Apply for this role today and become part of one of the Paid Search Managers by sending me your CV via this website.. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on:
Senior Digital Marketing Consultant
0207 612 3924
We have a variety of search/digital roles on at present (£26k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Vicki Dorman