Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Product Manager for Retail Brand in the Middle East
Our client is a multi billion retail and hospitality conglomerate in the Middle East and India. Headquartered in Dubai, they operate over 20 home-grown and over 30 international brands across 15 countries, with over 1200 outlets. The web team of this organisation continues to grow so they are now on the lookout for Product Managers to come and join them in Dubai.
The main responsibility of the Product Manager will be to lead, own and drive the evolution for select web product(s) by partnering with the web, design, development and online marketing teams.
- Lead and facilitate all aspects of a product
- Brainstorm new product ideas
- Determine and prioritise user and business benefits
- Create Product Requirement Documents
- Create mockups/prototypes (or partner with design/UX managers) to visually communicate selected ideas
- Create process flow diagrams to indicate idea logic
- Define product or feature Key Performance Indicators
- Understand product usage by monitoring product performance through tools like Google Analytics and conducting online surveys
- Recommend improvements and corrective actions accordingly
- Participate in product update meetings to report progress, problems & projections on a periodic basis
- Promote products and features by planning and implementing product marketing strategies (via email marketing campaigns, social media etc.)
- Lead the change request process
If you are able to demonstrate the above responsibilities we would certainly like to hear from you. Ideal candidates will also have experience with the following;
- Excellent presentation skills
- Quantitative analytical abilities
- Strong organisational skills
- Informed about the latest trends in the web space like HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager seeking a challenge to work in a new market with a fast growing, highly skilled online ecommerce team. If you are passionate about working on high quality yet simple and clean user-friendly web products then please do get in touch.