Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing and Communications Executive
A fantastic role has opened up at this leading financial services organisation as they look to recruit a Marketing and Communications Executive to join them. Intrigued? Then read on to find out more.
Joining this company in the southeast as a Marketing and Communications Executive, you will be joining a leading provider of savings and investment management products that has been going strong for 175 years, highlighting its credibility and experience in every kind of economic climate.
In one of these Marketing and Communications Executive position you will support the Marketing Communications Manager to develop and implement plans of pre and post sales, marketing communications plans. Key responsibilities include:
· Planning and delivering communications plans and campaigns
· Making recommendations for new employee engagement communications
· Constructing briefs for external agencies
· Working closely and establishing effective relationships with a number of key stakeholders
If you want to apply for this superb Marketing and Communications Executive positions at a top financial services business, then you must have:
· Substantial experience in the delivery of marketing communications, campaign and production processes
. Financial services background is important and pensions highly desirable
· Strong project management skills
· Good team playing skills, excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
Have we just described you and your ideal role? Then apply online today.
Marketing and Communication Executive, Financial Services, Southeast, £25,000 to £35,000
If this marketing job isn't the right one for you, fear not! Visit www.stopgap.co.uk today for a range of freelance and permanent marketing jobs, from Marketing Executives and Marketing Managers to Marketing Directors.