Sorry, this job is no longer available
Local Marketing Manager
A brilliant Local Marketing Manager role has opened up at this entrepreneurial leisure/lifestyle organization based in the upmarket and affluent area of Edgbaston. This role will see you join an extremely successful, exciting and fast growing business, where you will play a pivotal role as part of the wider national marketing team.
As Local Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
* Contributing to the development of
the marketing strategy and national marketing plans to drive visitor numbers and revenue
* Developing and implementing local marketing plans aligned to the national marketing strategy
* Being custodian of the brand in ensuring all executions of the brand are consistent with guidelines
* Creating networks and partnerships within the local community amongst potential customer groups
* Managing customer events and launches and developing and delivering local PR plan
In order to be considered for this exciting Local Marketing Manager position at this fast expanding leisure business, you must demonstrate:
* Recent experience in a marketing management role, managing the development and production of marketing materials.
* Experience of advertising, direct marketing and outdoor media, preferably within the local area or the surrounding county.
* Experience of analysing and evaluating marketing activity and managing complex activity plans in a consumer led environment, preferably retail or leisure.
. Be comfortable with a degree of autonomy.
. Local knowledge of Edgbaston.
Local Marketing Manager, Leisure, Edgbaston, Birmingham, £30,000 - £33,000
Is this the right role for you? Then apply online today and let us know why you'd be perfect for the job.