Sorry, this job is no longer available
* As an Account Director, working within an integrated media setup, you will demonstrate a deep understanding of all facets of key accounts planning/ strategy/ finance/ remuneration/ contracts/ profitability for your client - a massive home entertainment brand.
* As an Account Director you will lead the development of direct response media planning that is both forward thinking and integrates across all relevant channels.
* You will work as a part of an integrated set up, combining creative with strategic media planning.
* You will be a strong all rounder, with excellent client handling skills and the able to lead and motivate your team.
This is a top 10 media agency, which has acquired that status through organic growth. They are a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organisation.
The company culture is creative, future looking and brand focused.
This is an agency which prides itself on empowering its employees as well as offering bespoke training, tailored to your individual needs.
* You will have direct response media planning experience form a media agency spanning all offline media channels.
* You should be a great client server, but also not afraid to challenge to ensure you get that 'media-first'.
* Previous experience in management and leading a team.
Please submit your CV to apply or contact Amanda on 0207 612 3842 for more details.
For similar opportunities in media strategy and planning please add me on LinkedIn: