Sorry, this job is no longer available
Client Services Director
Following a terrific year, this agency has big plans for the next five years and is definitely an agency to watch. Key to their ongoing and future success will be the hire of their first Client Services Director.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the scope of this role will include:
- day to day responsibility of client relationships, including full P&L
- working closely with the Planning Director and Creative Director in campaign development
- managing and leading the account handling team, including developing appropriate internal processes
- involvement in pitches and development of existing business
We are interested in hearing from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- current/recent experience at a senior level within an integrated agency
- strong brand activation campaign experience across a variety of FMCG/consumer brands - ideally with some drinks-sector knowledge
- outstanding management skills: you are great at bringing people together and creating a positive working environment
- a strategic edge and a good creative eye
In return, this opportunity offers excellent long-term career opportunities within this fast-growing agency and the chance to absolutely be involved in the future direction and success. Salary c.£75k-£85k depending on experience plus significant bonus potential and benefits.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.