Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Agency Artworker
With an extremely impressive client base - This Expanding Creative agency is seeking an exceptionally capable, experienced Creative Artworker. Specialising in Shopper Marketing - There is a magnitude of career opportunities within this Central London company. Apply now for a company that are experiencing huge growth within the shopper marketing sector
- Main point of contact between the agency and the studio
- Managing 2 artworkers
- Ensuring that the corporate ethos of the client is illustrated and maintained.
- Briefing artworkers
- To clearly and immediately communicate when work is complete or ready for approval/direction, without delay
The Senior Creative Artworker position is a fast paced role which requires personal judgement of the artworker themselves, interpreting numerous client requirements with an effective eye for detail.
It is essential to use your experience and ability to produce, check and verify before the final press goes live. This role would suit someone who is seeking a pressurised environment with Creative Artwork experience.
It is essential the Artworker abides to the clients high expectations and ensures inspection of content is thorough. Management, checking and resolution of issues are among other daily duties.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate must have the following -
- Experience of Artworking and its application for shopper marketing
- A good understanding of clients products, branding and markets
- Multitasking ability
- Experiential background
- Cutter guide experience
- Strong technical Artworking knowledge
- Strong understanding of colour separation, trapping and font management
- Verify resolution, size and Client approval
- Someone who enjoys pressure whilst producing perfected artwork.
The candidate must have experience working in a Creative/ Artwork environment. Someone seeking vast career progression is required...