Sorry, this job is no longer available
Commercial Marketing Manager
You will be working for a major UK Mobile Telecoms Operator in the consumer marketing function. The business has undergone much change in the past years and is now looking to maximise it's revenues and customer satisfaction across it's PAYG product lines.
Your core responsibilities will involve:
* Managing weekly trading activity
* Manage Acquisition & Retention budget to deliver inflow and base revenues
* Set handset pricing and define commercial marketing campaigns
* Define handset portfolio with Terminals and reacting to market movements
* Define strategy to generate revenue from existing customer base
* Translate base strategic initiative into commercial plan and activities
* Ensure and monitor execution of commercial actions
* Provide commercial guidance to team executing communication campaigns to the base
* Understand customer base dynamics and influence proposition development and base communication
* Lead monthly commercial review of performance with senior leadership team
You will demonstrate strong commercial marketing and management experience with a background in delivering revenue through commercial activity. This role lends well to someone from a product management or commercial management background. An understanding of the telecoms industry and specifically the PAYG sector is a distinct advantage, experience within a handset manufacturer or consumer electronics manufacturer would also be highly regarded.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.