Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager - Print and Production
This is a highly successful company that help consumer-facing businesses to significantly improve the efficiency of their marketing operations and the effectiveness of their customer communications by using the latest digital and data technologies.
The Account Manager will be part of a team based onsite at the client in central London reporting to the Account Director. Key responsibilities include print and production planning. This is a highly customer focussed role requiring candidates to be excellent communicators, methodical in approach with a detailed understanding of printing and production methods, POS experience will be an advantage. Experience of having worked on a retail client would also help your application but is not essential.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Candidates will ideally be from a point of sales / printing sales background with a detailed knowledge and understanding of printing methods
- Strong knowledge of 2D and 3D POS production would be an advantage
- Computer literate, advance / expert knowledge of excel
- Committed, resilient and prepared to work extra hours to meet the needs of the customer
- Excellent communicator and highly customer focussed
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive to customers needs
- Team player, proactive with positive can-do attitude
This is a very well respected agency and the client are one of the biggest companies in the world. You can expect to gain invaluable training whilst working in a fun, upbeat team of people. The salary and benefits are also excellent.