Sorry, this job is no longer available
Market & Business Insight Analyst
- Present market/competitor analysis highlighting the strategic implications of market factors, competitor actions, social and political developments etc....
- Manage, collate, analyse and disseminate information pertinent to the successful delivery of the D&S strategic plan such as social, political and environmental factors.
- Conduct in-depth market analysis and competitor benchmarking to assist in shaping management decision making, Business Development activity and Bid development.
- Support Business Development, major bids and communication teams in the development of key messaging and bid specific campaign planning as required.
- Conduct bespoke data gathering exercises in support of specific bids or market investigations and report creation.
The right person will have a track record in synthesising diverse datasets into focused decision briefs to a multitude of stakeholders and decision makers, excellent communication skills with excellent analytical and insight skills, experience & nbsp;of or within
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading B2B organisation based in Bournemouth
Basic salary on offer is up to £65,000 plus benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13259993
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.