Sorry, this job is no longer available
Experienced Junior Drupal Developer-Perm-London
Are you a junior developer looking for an amazing role that may change your life? Do you want to join one of the most innovative start-ups in digital fashion?
To become part of this fun, dynamic and simply awesome team and take the platform to the next level of your career!!!
I am looking for an experienced Drupal developer for an immediate start at a company based in the heart of the trendy east end of London.
This fashion organisation consists of a team of committed and enthusiastic individuals who are strong supporters of free and open source software; they give back to the Drupal community by encouraging their development team to engage closely with the Drupal project.
ONLY APPLY TO THIS ROLE IF you are a skilled and enthusiastic developer with at least two years experience in Drupal and PHP development.
This is a varied role and you would be required to take main technical responsibility while engaging in all sides of the business across different sectors: giving input and sharing ideas. You will work closely with the founding members of the company to further develop the brand's place on the web, helping to win its place as number 1 in the market leader of digital fashion.
- Envision and develop new key features for the Drupal based platform
- Optimise existing features for performance and stability
- Find and resolve issues with the platform in close communication with our users and co-workers
- You must have extensive experience in Drupal and the Drupal community
- Must have around 2+ years of in-depth experience with high-performance Drupal sites
- 3+ years PHP programming experience
- Be self-directed and able to effectively manage their own tasks
- Be familiar with Git and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features and Context
- Have a great insight in Drupal modules like Ubercart/Commerce, CCK and Views
- Willing and able to delve into all parts of Drupal and learn quickly
- Firm understanding of Drupal, its form API, menu API, theme layer, templating system
- Great SQL skills, including complex queries. Writing and UI design skills are a great plus
- Be a team-player, have an interest in design and show creative thinking
- Highly organised, self-motivated, with an attention to detail
- Ability to cope well under pressure and keep to often tight deadlines
ONLY APPLY TO THIS ADVERT IF YOU HAVE ALL OF THE ABOVE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS ADVERT DIRECT TO THE JOB BOARD OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
DUE TO THE LARGE RESPONSE, GEMINI WILL ONLY GET BACK TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES