Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Creative development and project management of a wide range of high-end, event-related brand assets and their application across multiple media, including digital, print material, merchandise and stadium dressing
- Creative consultancy and development of graphic elements for special projects (logos, look and feel, display materials, etc.)
- Oversee design implementation projects including the briefing and management of external agencies
- Digital design: Creation of animations, on-screen design elements, Microsoft Office templates and the provision of guidance on the preparation of high quality presentations
- Professional education in graphic design (diploma or first degree)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in creative/ design environment (agency or in-house)
- Experienced user of all relevant graphic design and layout software incl. Adobe CSon PC and Mac
- Experienced in on-screen design and 3D design projects/animations beneficial
- Service-oriented with strong project management skills
- Fluent in English; German, Spanish or French a plus
- Ability to present, explain and justify the company’s brand strategy and philosophies in discussion internally, with stakeholders and with third parties
- Ability to plan, lead and deliver on multiple brand development projects independently and concurrently, often to tight timelines, without any reduction in the quality of output
- Show creativity, innovation and understanding of aesthetics
- Flexibility, accuracy, efficiency with excellent attention to detail
- Team worker with diplomatic and strongly developed interpersonal skills
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic international environment.
Interested? If you think you qualify for this position, the ball is in your court.
We would be interested in meeting you. Please click on Apply Now to be considered for this role.