Sorry, this job is no longer available
This position is responsible for developing integrated, multi channel marketing programmes to increase awareness and demand for products and services.
The role will include:
- Driving a technology enabled contact strategy which manages and nurtures interactions with customers and potential customers to support each stage of the buyer`s journey.
- Analysing buyer behaviour to optimise inbound and outbound marketing effectiveness.
- Establishing an account based marketing programme working with the sales organisation to identify target accounts, develop the strategy and execute the plan.
- Acquiring an in-depth understanding of marketing automation, CRM and other relevant technologies to make recommendations on on-going best practices and the adoption of new methods and tools.
- Evaluating existing models of programme evaluation to improve measurement and management reporting.
The ideal candidates will have a successful track record in Campaign Management in a B2B environment Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.