Sorry, this job is no longer available
Sales & Marketing Manager
A well-established Full service agency in the West Midlands are on the lookout for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join them for 12 months (maternity cover). The main role of the Sales & Marketing Manager is to market the Agency to new clients and to contribute significantly in delivering the agency`s defined new business revenue targets and other new business Key Performance indicators.
Responsibilities include .
- Managing the production of all new business collateral - mailers, emailers, general credentials, bespoke credentials & follow up documents
- Manage, keep relevant & up to date marketing activity for the agency - website, credentials presentations, Blog, twitter, Linkedin
- Manage the relationship with the agency`s new business telemarketing agency
- Support in the provision of materials for credentials meetings, pitches & tenders
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience .
- Educated to degree (or equivalent) standard
- Agency or relevant client side experience in a marketing or sales role
- Evidence of strategic marketing experience and understanding
- Excellent research skills
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Marketing Manager or Account Manager. They will be a strong communicator, both on the phone, in writing and in person. They will also have a solid understanding of the full marketing mix. Good research skills and the ability to work to set targets are a must!
If you have the right skills and attitude to take on this very exciting role then don't hesitate to get in touch today!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.